Phoenix A2 Muscle Massage Gun Deep Tissue Massager Therapy Gun Exercising Muscle Pain Relief Body Shaping (BLACK)
- what can PHOENIX do -- help relieve muscle fatigue ; soreness ; spasms ; stiffness
- It is quiet -- Whisper quiet when compared to other massage guns. There are three custom intensity settings allowing you to focus on deep tissue work, increased circulation, or mobility. Every muscle is different
- 4 Massage Heads -- The massager can activate the muscles, stimulate blood flow, greatly reduce muscle recovery time, relieve pain and relax from head to toe.
- rechargeable lithium battery -- The massager is equipped with 1500MAH high-quality lithium battery, and the battery life is long. The 24V lithium battery of the average running time is over 1 hours. The body massager has an LED battery indicator so you don't have to worry about power outages.
1. Including 4 different massage head, meeting various demand.
2. Effectively reduce muscle stiffness and sore pain, increasing blood circulation.
3. 3-speed adjustment, you can choose that you fit.
4. 10 minutes intelligent timing guarantees long life of the machine.
5. 1500mha large capacity lithium battery, 2 hours stand by.
6. With over-protection, overheat protection and other safety protection devices, safe to use.
7. Suitable for recovery after sports fatigue, rehabilitation after sports injury, pain
relief during the convalescence period of surgery, as well as reducing inflammatory reaction.
--Rated input:100~240V 50/60Hz 1A
--Rated Voltage: 24V DC
--Working Hour: 2 Hours
--No-load Speed: 3000r/min
-- 3 Levels Adjustment: Level 1 - 1800/min, Level 2 - 2400/min, Level 3 - 3200r/min
1 x Massage Gun
4 x Massage Tips
1 x Li-ion Battery
1 x Power Charger
1 x Hard Paper Box
Before you turning on PHOENIX, make this massager get to your body first, gently press the massager and move it slowly on your body.
We recommended you to set the speed of movement to 1 inch per second, and each cycle of massage should last for 12 to 15 minutes
|Date First Available||October 2, 2019|